Sunday, January 19, 2014

Branching Out

My inspiration for starting this blog originally came from all the fabulous blogs I'd stumbled onto while looking for information to help me start my gardening journey. It's five years on now, and some of those blogs I've followed almost daily, others I've somehow found just once or twice just by following links that lead me there and then I've never been able to find them again. Just yesterday while following links I found my way to Bloglovin, a one stop shop for all the blog surfing you could want. Already this morning I've had updates sent to my mobile to let me know which blogs I've chosen to follow have updated postings.It makes it so easy to keep all the blogs you'd like to follow in one place.So very easy. So I've decided I'm going to put my blog on there as well, so for anyone out there who wants to follow my very sporadic postings, you too can get a email to say, she's finally put up another post!
Here's the link, Follow my blog with Bloglovin, enjoy the surfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment