Thursday, December 9, 2010

This is on my mind...

Rhonda from Down to Earth (you can see a link to her blog down on the right hand side) has started a Friday post I'd like to join in on. You can read her posts to get the full background but essentially it's where we all talk about the things we've been wanting to do. For me it's been a long work week & I can't wait to get back to my little island shack! I don't think I've mentioned on this blog yet that my little blue shack isn't yet my full time life, just my little bit of hope for the future at this stage. I'm looking forward to a stroll on the local beach at sunset (the view above) with a cup of tea in hand after a fruitful day of gardening, knowing I'm planning and living at least a little in my dreams of tomorrow. One last day of the real world today & then off to paradise!

2 comments:

  1. stopping in from down to earth to say hello, and love your photo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like heaven to me...beautiful photo

    Just stopped by from Rhonda's

    ReplyDelete