Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Change on the horizon

My treat this morning, on my day off, has been to lay in bed reading wonderful blogs that have been an inspiration to me since I first began my "new life". I have indulged myself with their tales of gardening success, home cooked meals, and crafty endeavors. But I have also taken on a small sense of guilt. For all these sites I visited & lived vicariously through, I've not taken the time to leave a message or to sign in & let these fabulous people know how important they are in my life and how they have helped to motivate a change in it for the better. I formally apologise now & will make an effort to give you the feedback & recognition you deserve going forward.

This morning, unable to access my "favourites" (a whole other story there) I did a Google search on one of my regular reads "Down to Earth" and found an interview with Rhonda on Chic Blogs. As one of Australia's top Chic Blogs she shared some good advice on creating a successful blog that I will now try very very hard to take on..... post every day. As simple as that, yet not something I've been very good at. Let me see, I've managed... two blogs in 6 months!!!
Ok, in summary, time for a couple of changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment